Real estate investor, IE California

7 Replies

@Reggi Hunter

Nice to have you in the BP community.

I have learned so much for Bigger Pockets. Any questions I had I created a forum an asked BP. People on here truly want to help others. So ask all your questions and check out the Learn Tab especially all the awesome Podcasts, and network with people in your area ask to take them to lunch to talk about Real Estate and to hear there story.  I have personally done this and it has opened up many doors for me.

Nice! The test is a doozy, but it's worth it. 

Rancho...awesome...just drove through there about 30 minutes ago! My parents just moved to the Redlands and I'm out in Venice, so pass by your quite a bit these days.

Hey there Reggi,

My I'm Chris and I also live in Rancho. What office are you deciding on joining after you Pass your test? What areas of investing are you looking to be a part of? Maybe we can chat one day and talk about some strategies if you're at all interested. 

Hello @Reggi Hunter

Welcome to the site and everyone that posted on here is correct, there is a wealth of knowledge and helpful people on the site. I am from Redlands originally, and moved to Orange County. Good luck with your real estate license! You'll do great and post questions on the site along your way through the classes! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you