Real estate investor, IE California

Real estate investor, IE California

Professional · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 3 votes

I'm newbie to real estate investing, studying to get my CA real estate license, I'm love with the real estate field. 

2Reply
21 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Reggi Hunter

    BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

  • Llanybydder, Wales · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    @Reggi Hunter

    Nice to have you in the BP community.

    I have learned so much for Bigger Pockets. Any questions I had I created a forum an asked BP. People on here truly want to help others. So ask all your questions and check out the Learn Tab especially all the awesome Podcasts, and network with people in your area ask to take them to lunch to talk about Real Estate and to hear there story.  I have personally done this and it has opened up many doors for me.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Reggi Hunter

    Welcome to the site.

    Congrats on taking the steps towards getting licensed.

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Nice! The test is a doozy, but it's worth it. 

    Rancho...awesome...just drove through there about 30 minutes ago! My parents just moved to the Redlands and I'm out in Venice, so pass by your quite a bit these days.

  • Real Estate Agent · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey there Reggi,

    My I'm Chris and I also live in Rancho. What office are you deciding on joining after you Pass your test? What areas of investing are you looking to be a part of? Maybe we can chat one day and talk about some strategies if you're at all interested. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 433 posts · 103 votes
    10y

    Welcome to the site. I'm also looking to get my real estate license. I'm an investor in Orange County. You'll find lots of help here and a great means of networking. Good luck!

  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hello @Reggi Hunter

    Welcome to the site and everyone that posted on here is correct, there is a wealth of knowledge and helpful people on the site. I am from Redlands originally, and moved to Orange County. Good luck with your real estate license! You'll do great and post questions on the site along your way through the classes! 

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.