It's a pleasure to meet everyone - Tim Mellor from Utah

It's a pleasure to meet everyone - Tim Mellor from Utah

Investor / Licensed Real Estate Agent · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 22 votes

Although I've been investing since 1999, I've only managed to build my portfolio to a fraction of what I hoped I would have by now.  I've always done it on my own, and I need to do a better job at networking with others.  I don't currently attend any REIAs and I know this would help.  I love the idea of BP, and hopefully I can do a lot more networking here.

I am a licensed real estate agent, so if anyone wants to get set up on automated MLS emails that match their home search criteria, I'd love to hook you up. I can give investors a deal who both buy and sell a property with me as your agent.

Outside of investing, I am a software engineer and love traveling and being in the outdoors.  I've also been very fortunate and have been able to visit many fantastic places (Brazil, Ireland, Jerusalem to name a few), but hope to explore much more.

I wish you all the best in your investing, please send your advice and encouragement my way and I'll do the same for you.

1Reply
16 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Hey, welcome to the site!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey @Tim Mellor welcome, glad to have you on board! If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and The BiggerPockets Podcast. They are both great at learning the fundamentals.

    Oh - and if you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts."

    Glad to have you here

  • Lansing, MI · Member since 2015 · 301 posts · 149 votes
    11y

    @Tim Mellor

    Hi Tim!

    I've been on here for a short time and can tell you it is awesome. The information and the great people willing to share ideas is a huge boon to being a great REI.

    Welcome!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Tim Mellor

    Welcome to the site.

    Always happy to see more agents join the forums. If you stay active on the site you will be receiving more leads than you know what to do with.

  • Massage Therapist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 613 posts · 84 votes
    10y

    @Tim Mellor

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Your portfolio will expand. Involving yourself in forums, blogs, podcasts, and webinars will avail you opportunities to engage with members while ingesting informative information.

    At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

                              Enjoy as you prosper.....

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.