Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 1 vote
Hello all! I am James, an investor from the Philly area. I am rebooting. I have several investment properties. I have been doing this for 10 yrs -hap hazardous. I am a professional educator by trade and a contractor by passion. I love real estate. I am in the process of growing a team.
I am taking classes to get my real estate license( should be finish course work by years end).
I am a knowledge seeker and I love BP. I look forward to networking and sharing/gaining knowledge of the real estate arena.
Check out my post in the deal forum. I need some input ASAP.
Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 205 posts · 52 votes
11y
Hey James!
First of all very strong name. Nice job and taking steps to getting your license. You will find that what you learn for the licensing exam is just the beginning of your studies as you need to familiarize yourself with so much that is not touched on in the 60 hours of coursework. I am in Philly as well, so feel free to reach out, it's definitely helpful to pick the brain of someone who's gone through the test for tips.
Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y
@James D.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.
Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 1 vote
11y
Hello all!
Thanks for the welcome. I will be sure to request you insight on many topics.bone of my goals is to build a team and I am sure you meet the qualifications.
First of all very strong name. Nice job and taking steps to getting your license. You will find that what you learn for the licensing exam is just the beginning of your studies as you need to familiarize yourself with so much that is not touched on in the 60 hours of coursework. I am in Philly as well, so feel free to reach out, it's definitely helpful to pick the brain of someone who's gone through the test for tips.