Real Estate enthusiast in South Florida

Real Estate enthusiast in South Florida

Rental Property Investor · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 7 votes

Hi Everyone I would like to make my formal introduction here on Bigger Pocket. I have done a couple real estate deals in the past and now looking to meet like minded people here. If I can't do all the deals I am willing to partner with professionals here. Looking to meet great people here.

0Reply
13 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    11y

    @Dwain Beckford

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets community!

    BiggerPockets
  • Realtor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 130 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! Be sure to be active in the forums and you'll get a lot of use out of this site!

  • Realtor/Investor · Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida · Member since 2015 · 311 posts · 104 votes
    11y

    Welcome Dwain! BP is the perfect place to meet people who are excited about the same things as yourself. Take a look around and get to know the site, your "few deals" will turn into "tons of deals" in no time. What are your goals moving forward? Have you decided on a niche or are you interedted in more than one? Feel free to reach out anytime.

    Best of Luck!

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Dwain Beckford! I've been on here for a couple weeks now and everyone is so responsive. It is a great place to network and get info.  Good luck and maybe I will see you at some of the PB County REAI meetings!

  • Rental Property Investor · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Thanks for all the welcome guys, looking forward to make successful use of the site

  • Rental Property Investor · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 7 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Martha Blumel:

    Welcome to BP @Dwain Beckford! I've been on here for a couple weeks now and everyone is so responsive. It is a great place to network and get info.  Good luck and maybe I will see you at some of the PB County REAI meetings!

     Hi Martha when is the PB County REAI meetings?

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 4 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Dwain Beckford:
    Originally posted by @Martha Blumel:

    Welcome to BP @Dwain Beckford! I've been on here for a couple weeks now and everyone is so responsive. It is a great place to network and get info.  Good luck and maybe I will see you at some of the PB County REAI meetings!

     Hi Martha when is the PB County REAI meetings?

    PB REIA meets every other Thursday at the Palm Beach Ale House for Lunch and Learn. There are several others too. Tropical REIA, Distressed REIA (in Boca) and BRIC, which is Boca RE investors club, but I think they have moved down to Broward. There are several more. Go to Meetup.com and search for Real Estate Investing and you will see all the different groups. =)

  • Rental Property Investor · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Ok thanks very much, duly noted.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.