REI NOOB from South Bay CA

3 Replies

hey everyone I'm new to BG and real estate, toes not even wet. I'm looking into starting as a whole seller. I have a basic understanding of the process but I'm looking for knowledge. A seasoned vet who can walk me through getting started with no money down strategies and contracts. 

Hey @Jared Figueira  welcome to BiggerPockets! Glad to have you here - there is definitely a TON of info on that stuff so jump in and be sure to use the search bar in the navigation bar to find stuff! Have you checked my book already. I think it would be a great fit: http://biggerpockets.com/nomoney

Also, as you can, feel free to share your stories and advice as you progress!

@Jared Figueira

Welcome to the site.

The best way to get involved in the industry without any capital is to ad value to others via sweat equity.

I would look into getting a real estate license. You can Learn, Earn & Network all at the same time.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you