REI NOOB from South Bay CA

REI NOOB from South Bay CA

Temple, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote

hey everyone I'm new to BG and real estate, toes not even wet. I'm looking into starting as a whole seller. I have a basic understanding of the process but I'm looking for knowledge. A seasoned vet who can walk me through getting started with no money down strategies and contracts. 

1Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey @Jared Figueira welcome to BiggerPockets! Glad to have you here - there is definitely a TON of info on that stuff so jump in and be sure to use the search bar in the navigation bar to find stuff! Have you checked my book already. I think it would be a great fit: http://biggerpockets.com/nomoney

    Also, as you can, feel free to share your stories and advice as you progress!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Jared Figueira

    Welcome to the site.

    The best way to get involved in the industry without any capital is to ad value to others via sweat equity.

    I would look into getting a real estate license. You can Learn, Earn & Network all at the same time.

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Jared Figueira

    Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community. It is a great place to learn about real estate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.