Realtor & Investor in Los Angeles

6 Replies

Just a note to introduce myself. I'm a real estate investor focused in the LA County area, might be interested in Orange & Ventura counties. Done residential flips, ground-up construction and holds. Always looking for deals, partners and funding.

I've also been a Realtor for 15 years and helped many other investors find their type of deal as well as maximizing their exit profits by utilizing unique target marketing to find buyers. 

Stay in touch

Welcome Josie. I focus mainly in the Ventura area but every once in a while I do get properties in the LA area. PM me and I can get you my contact information.

Thanks,

Adam Gratt

Hi Josie. We (CAL Property Solutions) are active in Ventura County, also. Let's stay in touch... what types of properties interest you (SFR, multi, or ??). We have a brokerage (Town 2 Country Realty, Inc) firm, if that is useful.

Tony 

Hi Josie,

I'm also new to BP, and just seeking out people in Los Angeles who have some experience doing RE deals here. I have 3 houses on a lot in the Los Feliz/SilverLake area that I will be selling soon, and would like to do a 1031 exchange, so timing would be a factor. I'd like to buy a property that needs some work, and has upside potential on the rents. By my calculations, it'll have to be around $800K purchase price, and be able to get a couple thousand in monthly income after fix-up. Do you think this is doable in LA?

Hi Nora,

Thank you for your comment and vote.

It is possible in certain areas. I'm sending you a direct message. 

I'd love to take a look at your units to see how I can help.

Best,

Josie

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you