Real Estate Investor from Anaheim California

8 Replies

An ordinary 18 year old boy with extraordinary dreams. I've been studying RE for months & months and now I am finally ready to start executing and finding solid deals. Also i know how important it is to network, so even though i am indeed young, i am always willing to learn and collaborate ideas. Thank you all, and i hope to network with many of you. Cheers.

Mike

Ahhh, you're planning on wholesaling. I haven't done that, so can't really speak to wholesaling hard parts. General hard parts...really just learning the industry and how to do things, all when none of us were really ever taught any of it in school. 

Michael,

Congratulations on being a young real estate entrepreneur. Imagine creating such a business that in 10-15 years of hard work you may be set for life.

Welcome to BP, and immersing yourself into real estate, in my opinion that just might be your best choice ever. Can you tell I have passion for this business?

I'm local to you as I'm in Lakewood/Long Beach area, feel free to reach out to me, and I can show you our rehabs( 1 in Costa Mesa) so you can get an idea of rehabbing, and just answer any questions you may have.

Regards,

Bernie Germani

@Bernie Germani Wow, I appreciate it! Thats amazing to connect with people who have been in the game far more than me. I have no peers interested in Real Estate for none have come across the idea of how life changing it can possibly be for their lives. I intend on building a buyers list first, yet i have no money to market. And we alll understand how important marketing is...

Well, thats where the hustle comes in and find a 500$/week job for a few months to start marketing. Im talking bandit signs, direct mailing, and even Craigslist Ads. I have been planning for so long i want to start taking action. What was your first step as an investor, and what kept the ball rolling? 

Once again, thank you for your response.
Mike

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you