Flipper/Rehabber · Conyers, GA · Member since 2015 · 182 posts · 26 votes
Hello, My names Troy. I'm here, I want to learn from whomever I can, and get these deals done. I'm not completely new to Real Estate, but new to investing. Thanks for any support.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets or should I say welcome back...your title states again. Nice to add you to the fold. Lol. Getting the deals done will happen if you stay focused and work. We are warm, friendly, paying it forward people.
Bigger Pockets has various resources such as: ebooks, forums, blogs, webinars, podcasts, keyword alerts, an awards system, a learn section, colleagues, informative people in many fields of real, and more. Connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups.
At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help; which will show you answers to questions that you didn't even think of. The @mention is when @ is followed by a member name, which is highlighted in blue. The highlighted name is notified by email that they were mention in a forum.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets or should I say welcome back...your title states again. Nice to add you to the fold. Lol. Getting the deals done will happen if you stay focused and work. We are warm, friendly, paying it forward people.
Bigger Pockets has various resources such as: ebooks, forums, blogs, webinars, podcasts, keyword alerts, an awards system, a learn section, colleagues, informative people in many fields of real, and more. Connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups.
At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help; which will show you answers to questions that you didn't even think of. The @mention is when @ is followed by a member name, which is highlighted in blue. The highlighted name is notified by email that they were mention in a forum.
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Full-Time Investor · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2015 · 105 posts · 47 votes
11y
@Troy Durette Welcome!
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. I'm sure we've never met, but my goodness...your name seems so familiar. At any rate, you will find this to be an informational, inspirational, educational forum of great professionals; and you've come to the right place for assistance. Any of us would be glad to help you in any way we can, but the bigger pockets podcasts and forums are invaluable. All the best to you!