Hello! I’m from Chicago and new to BiggerPockets!

Hello! I’m from Chicago and new to BiggerPockets!

Residential Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 42 votes

Hi everyone! My name is Erika Carter and I’m a licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois. I have great expertise in the south side of Chicago. I'm looking to connect with BP members in my area that I can learn from and offer assistance, when needed. I bird dog and provide showings for investors properties. I’m looking to purchase and occupy 3-4 multi-unit within the next six months, so I’m seeking all the advice I can get! I'm working on my Brown belt in Shorei Goju Karate and I love to get my hands dirty! BP podcasts and forums are excellent...I’m glad to be a part of this community! Have a great and productive day everyone!

2Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Mark AinleyBusiness Member
Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y

@Erika CarterWelcome Erika we are always interested in properties in the 60617 & 60637 zips on the south side.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Roscoe, IL · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Welcome to the BP community @Erika Carter!

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Erika CarterWelcome Erika we are always interested in properties in the 60617 & 60637 zips on the south side.

  • Investor & Rehabber · Bartlett, IL · Member since 2013 · 98 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP.

    Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Hey there @Erika Carter and welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    Keep networking and you'll find several people here that would love to help you out, you may even find a business partner.

    Good luck to you in your Real Estate Ambitions!

    -Kyle

  • Real Estate Broker · Tipton, IN · Member since 2014 · 436 posts · 39 votes
    11y

    Welcome to the BP community @Erika Carter! 

    This is a great place to expand on your knowledge about all things real estate. Be sure to connect with other BP members and make some friends along the way: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    While you’re at it don't forget to set up keyword alerts for topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    All the best in your RE ventures!

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 469 posts · 81 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Erika Carter!!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 42 votes
    11y

    Hi everyone!  Thanks so much!  I appreciate it!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Erika Carter

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It is a good place to connect with real estate professionals and to learn about real estate. For example, you set up key word alerts. http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.