Service Business Owner · Germantown, TN · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
I am originally from Memphis and currently live here in Germantown, TN. I have watched my customers buy, hold, flip real estate for 16 years and decided I needed to finally get in on another stream of income. I started a pest, termite and wildlife business 16 years ago - Pied Piper - I get to meet and provide service to a lot of people daily.
Your goals sound great. Be sure to check out the blogs and podcasts as well as the forums. You can learn a ton from all the real estate experts on this site.
Welcome to BP! It's a great community here. You will gain a TON of knowledge and who knows - maybe you'll even find a partner or two.
Knowing that there is a resource available to me that offers advice on pretty much any REI question has been a huge benefit to me and my business.
Investing in multi family properties by using as little of my own money as possible is my game. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in your journey!
The best way to jump into buy and hold ownership is to target an owner occupied multi family home with an FHA loan - which means only 3.5% down payment. Send me a connection request if you want more details. : )