Hello from St Louis, Missouri

Hello from St Louis, Missouri

Property Manager · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 186 posts · 76 votes

Hi,

my name is Maggie Lalor and I'm an investor and Realtor in St Louis, Missouri.  I've been listening to the podcasts and reading articles, but hadn't created a profile until today.  Originally from Minnesota, I've fallen hard for the beautiful red brick homes of St Louis.   I'm also a member of some of the real estate investment groups in the area, and love any chance to talk St Louis real estate.  Feel free to message me, or come up and say hi if you see me around.

0Reply
13 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    10y

    @Maggie L.

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets community!
    Glad to have you with us.

    BiggerPockets
  • Property Manager · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 186 posts · 76 votes
    10y

    Thanks!  My rehab is in the home stretch so I finally feel like I have enough time to really explore bigger pockets properly.

  • Investor/Realtor · Wentzville, MO · Member since 2014 · 846 posts · 431 votes
    10y

    @Maggie L. 

    Welcome to BP from a fellow STL investor/realtor!  Always happy to see other STL investors on Bigger Pockets!  

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP!  This is a fantastic community!

  • Brier, WA · Member since 2013 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    8y
    Hello Maggie Lalor I would like your insight in property I’m about to put a offer in. I would like to contact you but for some reason you contact info is unavailable. Is there a way we can chat ?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.