Rancho Palos Verdes, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote
Hi! I'm eager to network with other Southern California people active in this area. I started my Real estate investment and development company in 2003, but, along with a partner, had been active in the home improvement industry before that.
Since then we bought, renovated, rented out and sold a number of properties, primarily multi-units, many of them in upstate New York, even while holding SFRs in Los Angeles including one on which I'd planned to scrape and build two townhomes.
We weathered the ugly storm of 2007-2008 and were able to acquire three apartment buildings in Los Angeles totalling 31 apartments.
Now I'm looking for appealing new local multi-unit acquisition opportunities within a 20 mile radius of Los Angeles.
Welcome aboard to the BP community. You already have some tools in your toolbox....no pun intended. Now, you simply have to work on the other elements to progress your REI pursuit.
However, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.
BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”