Hi from Minden NV (close to Lake Tahoe)

Hi from Minden NV (close to Lake Tahoe)

Minden, NV 路 Member since 2015 路 23 posts 路 8 votes

new to forum - super anxious to learn and explore. Appreciate any advise for a rookie! 

0Reply
9 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor 路 Maui, HI 路 Member since 2009 路 13k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    10y

    Hey @Daisy Joy welcome to BiggerPockets! You've definitely come to the right place to learn more about investing. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and The BiggerPockets Podcast. They are both great at learning the fundamentals.

    Oh - and don't forget to set up your Keyword Alerts!

    See you around the site!

  • Minden, NV 路 Member since 2015 路 23 posts 路 8 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Brandon Turner:

    Hey @Daisy Joy welcome to BiggerPockets! You've definitely come to the right place to learn more about investing. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and The BiggerPockets Podcast. They are both great at learning the fundamentals.

    Oh - and don't forget to set up your Keyword Alerts!

    See you around the site!

     Thank you Brandon! Will do! Definitely want to join the live networking groups as well!. Hope to put some faces to these names as soon as possible! 

    Blessings, 

    Daisy

  • Minden, NV 路 Member since 2015 路 23 posts 路 8 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Desi Arnaz:

    Hi Daisy,

    Welcome to BP. I discovered BP a while ago but didn't really get involved until recently.

    I must admit that waiting to get involved was a mistake. The people of BP are great, the real estate knowledge & experience is deep and opportunities to learn & connect are plentiful.

    Plug in. You have everything to gain & nothing to lose.

    Check out my profile & let's chat. I'd like to get to know you. I invest all over the country. Who knows, maybe we can do a deal together at some point.

     Thanks so much! I would love to connect with you personally. Do I go directly to your email? Ok - so I have to say it.... I LOVE YOUR NAME馃榿 I'm sure you've never heard that before! Look forward to getting to know what you know (ha ha) 

    Blessings, Daisy

  • Minden, NV 路 Member since 2015 路 23 posts 路 8 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Hi @Daisy Joy

    You're in the right place to "learn and explore"!

    Welcome to BiggerPockets. Enjoy the tools and the help and the support you will find as a member.

    I will be looking for your great experiences. Keep me posted!

    Click here to signup for the next freeWebinar!

    Have fun!

     Thank you Rubelyn, do you reach webinars yourself? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.