Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 7 votes
Greetings, I am a business owner and small real estate investor with three properties in San Diego, CA (one home in Tierrasanta and two condos downtown), though I actually live in Japan full eimt. Just checking out the community to see what kinds of discussions and insights about the San Diego property market there might be.
@Brian Lacey and I are also a part of the same meetup out here in Korea. (check out the signature below)
I helped start the group last year and we now have over 330 members and closed FB group. We live broadcast our last meetup and if you're looking to connect with other investors investing and managing properties from overseas, then feel free to reach out and connect!
Invester/ wellness coach. · Akiruno Shi, Tōkyō-to · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 9 votes
10y
hey there,
Im from south oc myself, if you ever want to get a beer let me know. im in tokyo and always looking for fellow investors. depending where your living there is a local meetup in tokyo, let me know if your interested.