How many Real estate investors in Canada are using BP?

Most Popular Reply

Roy N.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Fredericton, New Brunswick · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
10y

@Nav Chandhoke

Welcome to BP!

For a man in Toronto, that's a very Maritime photo ;-)

There are a few dozen active Canadians here on BP.  So if you have Canada specific questions, there are others to whom you can address them.

So, tell me, how does a foreclosure specialist go about business in a province which uses Power of Sale?

See this reply in the discussion

50 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Roy N.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Fredericton, New Brunswick · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    @Nav Chandhoke

    Welcome to BP!

    For a man in Toronto, that's a very Maritime photo ;-)

    There are a few dozen active Canadians here on BP.  So if you have Canada specific questions, there are others to whom you can address them.

    So, tell me, how does a foreclosure specialist go about business in a province which uses Power of Sale?

  • Investor · Thunder Bay, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I do! From Thunder Bay Ontario! 

  • Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    One from the Capital here - I know of a few more here!

  • Foreclosure Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Please feel free to share Canadian contents with each other.

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Another one here too from Mount Albert, Ontario!

  • Real Estate Agent · Guelph, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I live in Guelph, ON but also invest in Hamilton, Ontario

  • Rental Property Investor · Simcoe, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    simcoe area and invest in Norfolk county. 

  • Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Nick Thompson  I grew up in Simcoe/port Dover.   

    Let me know if you're available I'll stop in to meet you the next time I'm down.  I'm living in Toronto sitting on the sidelines waiting to make my first deal.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Simcoe, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Josh let me know next time you are in the area. 

  • Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2014 · 148 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    Justin from Holland Landing, ON

  • Professional · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm a newbie here in Scarborough, but count me in guys

  • Vancouver, BC, Canada, British Columbia, Canada · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I'm an investor based in Vancouver, BC working towards making my first deal. Pleased to meet you all. 

    Michael

  • Investor · Vaughan, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I am a newbie here from Maple, Ontario and I invest in the GTA. Nice to meet you all.

    Cecil

  • Guelph, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'm from Guelph Ontario, just getting started in REI, looking to soak up as much knowledge as a can. Great to meet some fellow Canadians!

  • Investor · Saint Catharines, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Representing the Niagara Region and looking to learn whatever I can on here!

  • Montreal, Québec · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'm from Montreal and been learning a great deal here on BP. It is satisfying looking back months ago to what you know presently and how much you'll learn in the coming future!

  • Wholesaler · Carignan, Québec · Member since 2014 · 107 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    hi everybody

    Nice to meet some fellow canadian Investor, i'm from Montreal. I've been investing full time for the past 2years now, donne over 14 transactions yet. Thanks partially to BP.

  • Philippe LaurinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Laval, Quebec · Member since 2014 · 104 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    Invester from Montreal here :)

  • Montreal, Quebec · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Hello everyone! 

    So nice to hear from all of you here on BP! What a great site this is! I have been here for over a year and I am finally getting more active in finding leads and making offers...

    I am working hard  on closing at least one deal before the end of the year.I will surly keep you guys posted.

    Don't give up and keep on going!

    Hope to hear ALL of your success stories soon!!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge, Ontario · Member since 2013 · 408 posts · 90 votes
    10y

    Investor and Realtor From Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge I invest in my own backyard. Great to see all 20 of us lol! If anyone would ever like any information on KWC market feel free to reach out! Good appreciation but great cash flow and lot buy in!

  • Lynnwood, WA · Member since 2015 · 221 posts · 157 votes
    10y

    Such a polite thread! I am not Canadian, but I love the jokes for sure. Carry on!

  • Sudbury, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I'm in Sudbury, Ontario. Still a newbie with no investment properties yet, but I'm learning a lot!

  • Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hey All! 

    I live in Toronto but am investing and wholesaling down in the Tampa FL area. If anyone is interested in doing some rental investment with very good cash flow rates (much better than anything we can get here in Ontario) then I'd be interested in meeting and discussing options. It's always great to learn from others and hear about interesting ideas and different ways of achieving the same goals- financial freedom! 

  • Flipper / Rehabber / Real Estate Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 392 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    I also live in Toronto but invest in the US.  Since 2012 I've mainly been doing flips and now also starting to pick up rentals - all in the Chicago area.  If you'd like to get paid in US dollars, let me know!  :D

  • Real estate consignment; Virtual REO wholesales · Vancouver, Vancouver, BC · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Hi all,

    I am an investor from Vancouver, BC but like @Larry Smet I invest in the Chicagoland market. Anyone investors buying 2-10 unit historic brick multifamily in Chicago let me know. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.