Real Estate Agent · Woodland Hills, CA · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 15 votes
Hi all,
Super excited to be a part of this forum and build connections.
I am based in Los Angeles and i am an intermediate investor. Anyone in LA looking to do some deals, let me know! I am also looking into out of state deals...
Investor · Granada Hills, CA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 17 votes
6y
@Roy Lhanie, I'd be interested in hearing about your journey over the last 4 years. Flipping 25 houses seems like quite the accomplishment.I'm based on SFV too (Granada Hills) but I travel all over the valley (all way from Chatsworth to Sherman Oaks) and would love to see some of your work. I currently invest out of state, but would love to see what someone who does it locally has figured out.
Investor · Clark Fork, ID · Member since 2015 · 84 posts · 5 votes
10y
@Roy Lhanie Welcome! BP is a great place to connect with other investors and learn more about the different aspects of REI. What type of real estate are you interested in?
Looks like a 4 year old thread got revived. What have you done over the past 4 years Roy? You stated 4 years ago you were looking to flip locally and possible invest out of state. Care to share what you have accomplished since then?
I too invest in the SFV and other local areas (NELA, LA).
Real Estate Agent · Woodland Hills, CA · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 15 votes
6y
@Will Barnard Hi Will, I have to say if had a pretty satisfying journey since my last post 4 years ago. I am a realtor by trade and I average about 25 Million in sales every year and have flipped 25 properties in the LA area as well as purchase 2 rentals. I have not invested out of state yet but that is something on my to do list! For now, Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley have been great to me. 
Investor · Granada Hills, CA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 17 votes
6y
@Roy Lhanie, I'd be interested in hearing about your journey over the last 4 years. Flipping 25 houses seems like quite the accomplishment.I'm based on SFV too (Granada Hills) but I travel all over the valley (all way from Chatsworth to Sherman Oaks) and would love to see some of your work. I currently invest out of state, but would love to see what someone who does it locally has figured out.
Real Estate Agent · Woodland Hills, CA · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 15 votes
6y
@Joshua Duvall Hi Joshua feel free to call me anytime. Those are the exact areas I work (Just did one in Granada Hills). You can get my number on my website roylhanie.com
It's great to have you here in BP site, you are in the right website for potential investors! BiggerPockets site has tons to offer knowledge and learning for starters. Just keep on connecting and build your network around here! I am sharing with you some insights for your added study:
1. Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts
2. Attend the FREE WEBINARS
3. Attend a Meetup in Your Area
4. Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy
5. Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer Questions!
Good luck! Hope you are doing well and safe and see you around the site!
@Will Barnard Hi Will, I have to say if had a pretty satisfying journey since my last post 4 years ago. I am a realtor by trade and I average about 25 Million in sales every year and have flipped 25 properties in the LA area as well as purchase 2 rentals. I have not invested out of state yet but that is something on my to do list! For now, Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley have been great to me. 
It sounds like somebody is being very modest. You are killing it! Heck of a job Sir!
Super excited to be a part of this forum and build connections.
I am based in Los Angeles and i am an intermediate investor. Anyone in LA looking to do some deals, let me know! I am also looking into out of state deals...
@Will Barnard Hi Will, I have to say if had a pretty satisfying journey since my last post 4 years ago. I am a realtor by trade and I average about 25 Million in sales every year and have flipped 25 properties in the LA area as well as purchase 2 rentals. I have not invested out of state yet but that is something on my to do list! For now, Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley have been great to me. 
Congrats on your success, sounds like you became a heavy hitter! I too work mostly in the SFV and am looking at some cash flow opportunities out of state as well. Thanks for connecting.