beginning RE investor in Oklahoma City, OK

beginning RE investor in Oklahoma City, OK

Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets:

I live in Oklahoma City, OK, and I beginner real estate investor.  I own a 4 plex, two single family homes, and some vacant lots, all within 2 miles of downtown.  I self-manage the properties.  I am joining Bigger Pockets to get broaden my real estate investment knowledge and to share my own knowledge. 

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Zach SikesBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Edmond, OK · Member since 2011 · 452 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    Welcome David! BP is full of great info, and there are some great OKC area people here as well.

    HCO Leasing4.198 Reviews
    Homestead & Co4.9172 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · OK · Member since 2015 · 316 posts · 216 votes
    10y

    Welcome, David

    That's not a bad place to have your first few properties.  

  • Rhett TullisBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 617 votes
    10y

    sounds like you may have it all figured out already.  good inventory in a good location it seems.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.