New investor in Panama City, FL

New investor in Panama City, FL

Specialist · Panama City, FL · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 22 votes

My name is Cain McNeil, I currently work as a banker at large bank here in Panama City, FL. I am interested in buy and hold (approx. 5 year) deals. I take interested in both sfd and multifamily dwellings. Excited to be part of the Bigger Pockets community.

1Reply
22 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Cain McNeil

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. You got to the right place to learn more about REI. There are plenty more resources you can find under Education from how to's, blogs from our experts and podcasts.

    BiggerPockets
  • Specialist · Panama City, FL · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Michael S.! I'm already a huge fan of the podcast which is how I found my way to the site. Seems great so far. 

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 10 votes
    10y
    Cain McNeil I live in Destin for the time being. I will be attending an investors meetup in Panama City Beach this Jan, maybe we could discuss what you have in mind.
  • Specialist · Panama City, FL · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    @Edwin E. that would be great, I have been trying to find investor meet ups in the area for quite some time now! Please email me at scmcneil123@yahoo - would love to discuss what we could do.

  • Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    @Cain McNeil 

    My names Michael Garrison. I am located in the Pensacola area but I have a little influence in your area. If you feel like reaching out and starting a relationship you have my contact information. I to can connect you to some investors networking events in the area.

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    @Cain McNeil I sent you an email and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

  • Specialist · Panama City, FL · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    @Michael Garrison Please do, that would be great! I have been looking for events to attend and appreciate the support. Feel free to email me.

  • Investor · Greenwood, AR · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @cainmcneil Please send me your contact Info. We are looking to buy a studio in PcB soon!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.