• Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Kansas City Investor - New to BP

John Daley
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Jan 6 2016, 12:20

Hello BP members!

I found this website earlier last year and have been watching it but yet to post.  So here we go.

I have been a local investor in this area for several years, starting back in 2009 when property values dropped.  At the time I was working in the remodeling industry and had been thinking about purchasing rentals for quite a while, but never made the leap.  Needless to say, that was the perfect time to start. 

Since then, I've been involved not only in purchasing rentals, but rehabbing and reselling (known to many as 'flipping', but I've been trained not to use that word because of negative connotations) for myself and others, property management, project management, and retail sales. 

I began investing full time in 2014 when I became a franchisee with Homevestors of America.  I operate in the greater KC metro area as a cash buyer, wholesaler, and rehabber. 

I have mostly worked on my own and with a small group of investors, but am currently investing in and actively growing my business and look forward to being connected with the larger investment community in Kansas City.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting some of you guys, here or in person!

Loading replies...