First time on BiggerPockets!

First time on BiggerPockets!

Real Estate Investor · Junction City, WI · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hey everyone!

I'm John, a 25 year old from Wisconsin.  Three bad renting experiences and one amazing real estate professor in college ignited my passion for learning more about real estate.  I bought my first single family rental when I was 22, and since then, have closed on a 4 unit apartment building and another small single family home.  I'm hoping to continue with larger apartment buildings.  Looking forward to network and find great advice on BiggerPockets.

1Reply
10 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason BottPro Member
    Insurance Agent · Nationwide · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @John Pliska Welcome to BP!  Many WI based BP members that can help you reach your goals. 

  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi John,

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. What area(s) in WI are you investing in? 

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Investor · Niagara, WI · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi I'm Brad from Niagara WI. 

  • Property Manager · Milton WI · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Welcome! Sounds like you've gotten a good start. Great community of people here. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Milton, WI · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    @John Pliska, I am in the same boat as you! Similar story. You can see it on my profile if you desire. Go get that big time apartment building! Be Great!

  • Rental Property Investor · Applegate, OR · Member since 2012 · 177 posts · 51 votes
    10y

    John, I just want to say congrats on your accomplishments thus far at such a young age. Well done!!!! Keep up that momentum! 

  • Real Estate Investor · Junction City, WI · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Sean Edgar:

    John, I just want to say congrats on your accomplishments thus far at such a young age. Well done!!!! Keep up that momentum! 

     Thanks Sean! Appreciate it!

  • Real Estate Investor · Junction City, WI · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Justin Spaulding:

    @John Pliska, I am in the same boat as you! Similar story. You can see it on my profile if you desire. Go get that big time apartment building! Be Great!

     Thanks Justin, sounds like you have a great start as well! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.