Real Estate Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 3 votes
Hello,
I have stalked these forums for a while but now ready to make connections and build relationships with those with similar interests. I have two rental properties right now, But am looking to expand. Looking for knowledge on financing, managing, and growth. Definitley open to learning from those outside my market as well.
Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 21 votes
10y
Hello Joshua!
Welcome to BiggerPockets!
My name is Jay. I'm a buy and hold investor and realtor in the South Dayton Ohio area. I have a pretty unique background that you can check out on my profile. I would be happy to connect with you regarding these topics. If I don't know I know people who do in my area.
Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 21 votes
10y
Hello Joshua!
Welcome to BiggerPockets!
My name is Jay. I'm a buy and hold investor and realtor in the South Dayton Ohio area. I have a pretty unique background that you can check out on my profile. I would be happy to connect with you regarding these topics. If I don't know I know people who do in my area.
Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 451 posts · 313 votes
10y
Welcome to BP @Joshua Buck! You are definitely in the right place to learn more about REI and meet the right people. It's always good to see more people from Ohio on here. Best of luck to you, Kathleen
Welcome aboard the vibrant BP community. You already have some experience and with additional effort, will quickly climb the REI ladder to its pinnacle.
To be more successful, you simply have to work on the other elements to progress your REI pursuit. Below are some quick links to get engaged on this site.
Simply, bone up on the areas that you need to expand knowledge in such as, Forums, Marketplace, Learn, Network, Analyze and Resources.
Feast on the Podcasts, #askbp Podcasts, blogs and webinars
Lastly, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.