New investor in Kansas City MO

New investor in Kansas City MO

Investor · Independence, MO · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 8 votes
Hi everyone. My name is Tom and I'm an engineer in Kansas City MO. This is my first post on here but I have been a huge fan of BP podcasts for a couple years. I have 2 single family rentals in the northland and manage one for a friend in brookside. I have been making things do for a couple years with taxes but finally am to the point where I need some tax advice. Does anyone have a recommendation of a tax accountant who can provide guidance, advice, and review my taxes in Kansas City? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you all. P.S. I am looking for some peers to bounce ideas off of and discuss strategy. If you are interested please message me.
0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 350 posts · 175 votes
10y

I can highly recommend Mark Huff in Overland Park.  I will DM his contact info.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Services · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    Tom,

    I'm located in Olathe, I work over the entire metro area.  I love brainstorming and bouncing ideas off like minded people.  Feel free to message me 

    Jason Hawk

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Tom Rychlewski

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 350 posts · 175 votes
    10y

    I can highly recommend Mark Huff in Overland Park.  I will DM his contact info.

  • Jim GenisPro Member
    Investor · Olathe, KS · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    @Tom Rychlewski, welcome to BP!

    You can connect with me and I'll send you the info on my accountant. He's professional, honest, reasonably priced and is a RE investor himself. He handles the books for several RE investors as well, including me.

    Talk to you soon!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.