Interest in Rehabbing/wholesaling/flipping

Interest in Rehabbing/wholesaling/flipping

Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 1 vote

Hi

My name is Komal. I live in Fort lauderdale/south florida/miami.  By profession I am a physical therapist & personal. I am new to real estate industry. I am looking to do real estate flipping & wholesaling part time. My inspiration of this field is obviously no doubt #BPpodcasts.  I am very much passionate about my work. If I am determine then I do achieve no matter what. But yes always to walk on new path, needs true guidance. I have joined bigger pocket to get proper guidance before I jump in to real world of real estate & connect with like minded people. I am also open to partnership if someone wants to invest in south florida area/miami area. I am trust worthy & hard working girl. Here real estate market is great as snow birds are always looking for nicely renovated houses, at the same time its competitive market.  I hope I can find good business connections on this site. 

Komal

0Reply
16 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Komal Patel

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. The Ultimate Beginner's Guide is now a course that you can now watch. Check it under Education. It would be a good material to start with. Good luck and all the best.

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Juno Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Hey welcome to the site and to real estate investing!

  • Real Estate Investor · Sunny Isles Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 333 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP and the wonderful world of RE investing @Komal Patel! Lots of great people here willing to help. If there's ever anything I can do to help you out, feel free to reach out to me directly!

    Best of luck in your journey!

  • Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Welcome.  South Florida is an excellent place to do flips.  There are lots of opportunities in the condo and 55+ market due .

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hi @Komal Patel welcome to BP! I'm a new real estate investor and also located in Florida. Just joined BP this week. If you want to pair up with another newbie and discuss what we are learning, over the phone or at Starbucks, maybe that can help us get up to speed faster. Let me know. My background is in Telecommunications Engineering, Project Mamagement and Training. 

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thank you guys for warm welcome. I am excited to meet great likeminded people here & make progress in this industry

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Dorcas I sent an message. Please have a look

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.