San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
Hello BP community.
My name is Julian, I started as a software developer. In 1999 I started a web hosting company and grew it to be the 2nd largest in Mexico, sold it, I took a year off, got bored, started yupicall.com a cloud phone company, now 2 years after, it has customers in every continent.
Why Real Estate Investment?
Let’s just say that the stock market have seen better days.
I have some free time in my hands, I know how to take assets, add value and turn them into recurring revenue using creativity and technology, now I'm going to do the same with REI in San Antonio, TX.
I love to travel, meet new people, I speak Spanish, English (ESL), some Portuguese (Portuñol) and I’m learning Mandarin.
Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 311 posts · 176 votes
10y
Welcome to BP!
Sounds like you have some great experience, I'm sure you won't have many issues creating that recurring revenue through real estate here in San Antonio.
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10y
Hey @Julian Flores thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.
Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "San Antonio" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.
Mortgage Note Investor & Multi-Family Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2010 · 177 posts · 51 votes
10y
Hi Julian,
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. I discovered BP a while ago but didn't really get involved until recently. I'm sorry I waited so long to "plug in". BP is an awesome resource.
I am a cash flow investor. I have been a landlord since 1982 and I have also flipped a fair numbers of homes over the years.
A couple of years ago I discovered the "paper" side of the real estate investment world. I purchased my first Mortgage Note. I have been actively acquiring Notes for passive cash flow since that time.
I like the the passive nature, the safety and the cash flow that I receive from Performing Mortgage Notes.
I upgraded to BP Pro & upgraded my profile. Check it out.