I am a new member from East Lansing, MI

I am a new member from East Lansing, MI

East Lansing, MI · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 4 votes

Hi everyone!
My name is Anastasiia. I`m very new in Real Estate. I am an athlete. Now trying to put my energy into Real Estate Investing ans secure my future.
I am very Eager to learn and highly appreciate any advice or story about ur first experience.

2Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Applegate, OR · Member since 2012 · 177 posts · 51 votes
10y

Hi Anastasiia. Thanks for introducing yourself to BiggerPockets. Welcome aboard. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Applegate, OR · Member since 2012 · 177 posts · 51 votes
    10y

    Hi Anastasiia. Thanks for introducing yourself to BiggerPockets. Welcome aboard. 

  • Investor · Lansing, MI · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    10y
    Welcome to BP! You've come to the right place to get started. I'm also in the Lansing area if you have local questions, feel free to ask. I would suggest checking out the podcasts, lots of good info to listen to
  • Investor · Grand Ledge, MI · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP!

  • Investor/Consultant · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 175 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    welcome Anastasiia.  Poke around all the tabs. This is a treasure trove of goodness!  Excited for your future endevours in Real Estate. Good luck and remember to have fun at the same time

  • Investor · Lansing, MI · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    Welcome Anastasia.  Best way to learn is go work for some investor for free.  Sounds awful, but that's how you learn real fast.

  • East Lansing, MI · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thanks everyone!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.