Agent / New Investor in California - Orange County

Agent / New Investor in California - Orange County

Investor · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hi guys,

I'm looking start flipping houses & buying & holding rental properties in North Orange County (Santa Ana, Anaheim, Tustin mainly) & Riverside County.

I have 15 years of construction estimating & project management experience which helps with the rehab side & recently became a licensed Realtor.  

This whole thing is in order to create enough income to spend time with my family and kids! I have a beautiful wife & 3 small ones under 4 yrs old.  Born and raised here, unfortunately it's one of the most expensive places to live!  So we have to hustle ! :) It's amazing to me the opportunity that the Real Estate provides the average person to have financial security and not be tied to a traditional 'day job'.  In no other profession is opportunity to succeed so available from day one.  It's great and I look forward to learning from many wise and experienced investors here.

I'd like to network with any wholesalers who work the area along with private lenders & my fellow flippers.  Thank you all in advance!

0Reply
16 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Isaac Melgoza Welcome to BP. There is a local meetup in Lake forest every month that you should check out. http://meetu.ps/2QWCkh If you would like to meet up before then and talk about investing let me know. I am in Mission Viejo and can meet at a Starbucks. I am currently flipping homes in Orange County and just purchased a home at the court house steps.  
  • Investor · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Joe,

    Thanks for the kind words & invitation.  I will definitely take you up on that offer.  I'll shoot you a direct message for details.

    Thanks again!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 433 posts · 103 votes
    10y

    Hi @Isaac Melgoza. Welcome to the club. As you can tell there are many resources here for you to absorb in. Don't hesitate to ask questions along the way. I'm a local investor in the LA and Orange Counties. I just closed escrow on a house a few weeks ago and will start another flip soon. Good luck!

  • Investor · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Polar Prutaseranee.

    Good to hear of people being succesful in our backyard here.  Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to asking lots of questions as they come up!

  • National City, CA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP. I was just in riverside and loma linda today visiting some relatives and frieds. My uncle just let me take a big bag of oranges home. Good luck in your investing. 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Isaac Melgoza

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets community. Be sure to check out “Learn” for all kinds of useful resources and free how to guides.

  • Investor · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Chris Ghemm

    Thanks for the good mojo! Riverside still has drive in theaters :).  And I love all the new development going on around Loma Linda!

  • Investor · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Mark Nolan

    Thanks for the welcome!

    I am definitely using the resources this site provides.  Getting started with the basics and looking forward to more advanced topics such as using 401k funds to purchase :)  I'll be asking you questions soon enough buddy! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.