Residential Real Estate Broker · Brentwood, CA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
I am a certified public accountant (CPA) and also a real estate real estate broker in California state. I want to venture into real estate investing investing.
I am a certified public accountant (CPA) and also a real estate real estate broker in California state. I want to venture into real estate investing investing.
Hello and welcome to BP! With you history you will probably do well at investing. A few things to remember. Location is probably number one. Diversification and amenities are important. Depending on what you like to do, all will do well if you always remember to do the numbers and make sure they are real. I am 59 years old and I found BP about 6 months ago and I am still deciding what to do. I got a business degree in college that emphasized real estate in 1980. I also got a broker license back then. Regardless of what I got I felt more comfortable in the construction business. I have been in construction when since I was 17. My Dad was in real estate for about 40 years and I learned a little bit from him. If you think I can help you please contact me at any time. Good luck!
I am a certified public accountant (CPA) and also a real estate real estate broker in California state. I want to venture into real estate investing investing.
Welcome ...Have a plan first of what you want to accomplish. This a great place to learn. If you have a goal.
With your back ground ,it should help decipher the numbers on projects down the road.