Looking for passive income. But am not a passive person

Looking for passive income. But am not a passive person

Lima, OH · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I am 65 years old, in excellent health ( go to YMCA 3 days a week walk 3 miles almost every day). My wife and I own Appliance Doctor of Lima, familiar with plumbing, electrical and house construction. But, not ready to buy real estate until I learn a lot more about it for passive income. I am very busy now and would need to carve out the time also.

1Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Patrick LiskaPro Member
    Investor · Verona, NJ · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    10y

    James, Welcome to BP. you have come to the right place to learn, start with the Education section at the top of your screen, listen to some podcasts and read some blogs, those will get you going.

  • Lima, OH · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks I have purchased the books "Rental Property Investing" and "Managing Rental Properties" by Brandon Turner, and am half way through "Rental Property Investing". Have listened to some of the pod casts. Very good down to earth information. So my current goal is to learn what to do and not to do, that is to have preparation time, learn from others successes and mistakes. In the future get in myself. Very much appreciate this forum, hope to be a contributor in the future. Again Thanks. PS will post my picture when I get a current one to attach.

  • DHS/Investor · Bowie, MD · Member since 2015 · 149 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    As I say to all new members I think listening to Podcast is the best way to educated yourself. A lot of information in those hour podcast...BP is a great start to any new REI because of the information that this website provide...

    GoodLuck with your journey Im pretty sure it will be a good one....

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.