Votes |
Newbie from Olympia, WA

Naomi Pinger
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Posted Mar 24 2016, 17:49

Hello BP,  What an awesome place! 

My name is Naomi Pinger. I am a newbie from Washington State.  I am a licensed RE Broker/Agent with access to most of the sites that push RE. My home office is located in Olympia, WA however I mainly work the Olympia area, West to the Pacific Ocean, South I-5 to Kelso area. This does not mean I have to stay in this area as I am licensed for the entire state of Washington.

I come across what looks to be good deals and I am looking to network with investors that are not afraid to pull the trigger if the numbers work.  Not ones that need to go home and think about it.

I have been reading the books mentioned on BP and I want to buy and hold properties for a passive income. I have worked mainly with SFR (for other people) however I am eyeing a couple of multi-family units for me if I can put it together. That is my goal right now. I am planning on becoming a PRO member shortly so I will have access to the rest of the goodies on BP.

I have been a business owner for 25 yrs., as well as worked in the healthcare field and now I am ready to move on hopefully to an area where I do not have to work so hard but still have money, and freedom to live.  I am willing to work with like minded people to help them achieve their goals and hopefully they will do the same for me.  Just tell me what areas you are interested in and we will see what we can put together. 

Loading replies...