Votes
Weiwei Gao
  • La Jolla, CA
Votes |
Newbie from San Diego, CA

Weiwei Gao
  • La Jolla, CA
Posted Mar 25 2016, 13:18

Hello My name is Weiwei and I am a newbie from San Diego, CA.

I moved to La Jolla in 2012 from Boston for a job. I am an avid scuba diver and soon fell in love with this beautiful town. I bought a townhome late 2012, only a few minutes to my work and my favorite dive sites. I was lucky then because the housing market was not warmed up yet and the interest was low.

As a scuba diver, I often dreamed to travel around the world, but with a full time job, it is only a dream.

About a year ago, I came across 'Rich Dad Poor Dad'. The book blew my mind away. I became to know that one could become financial independence with hard work, knowledge, strategy, and discipline. I am determined to achieve what many people have done to accumulate wealth though real estate.

In the past year, I have been reading real estate books and saving money. By chance I came across Bigger Pockets and saw it as viable community with lots of passion to real estate. I hope to get to know more people, learn more knowledge, and start making deals soon.

I am open minded to all investment opportunities, but in particular with multifamily, buy and hold properties, house hacking.

Loading replies...