Long Time Listener Looking to Get Started

Long Time Listener Looking to Get Started

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 9 votes
Hey Bigger Pockets, I've been listening for a long time at this point. Now I've finally grown the motivation to do something about it.
1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 262 posts · 205 votes
    10y

    Great! Motivation is the first step and needs to have a good "why" behind it to be sustainable. I am the same way when it comes to feeling like I have enough information to make a good decision on a new venture. My "why" is to make a great income for my family, be able to spend more time with family and friends, never have to punch a time clock again and freedom to travel! Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.