Introduction

Introduction

Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes

My name is Andria Palgut, I am a fairly new Real Estate Agent in Jacksonville, FL. I am really interested in the investing side. I want to focus on out dated homes, remodeling them and bringing them to conform with the already updated homes in the neighborhood. I am currently researching how to get started with little money of my own, while I work to build up clientele in the meantime.

2Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 90 votes
    10y

    @Andria Palgut

    Welcome to the BP community! BP is an incredible resource for anyone interested in real estate investing. Make sure to listen to all of the podcasts (start at episode 1 and keep going until you are caught up). If you haven't already, read the Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Real Estate Investing and check out the blogs.

    Best of luck on your journey!

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @Andria Palgut, welcome to the site! Feel free to jump in the community here and also take advantage of the treasure of knowledge here.

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Coppell, TX · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 646 votes
    10y

    Hello and welcome to BP!  You have found a good site and you mostly need to listen to people that have made it in your niche.  Networking with people that do what you are interested in is the best way to go.  Other people are usually not good to listen to.  Go to local clubs and network with others that are doing what you want to do.  Tell everyone what you are doing and give them your card that includes your website.  Technology is the thing to do when promoting what you do.  Marketing is also critical.  Your website should always have all of the bells and whistles about what you do.  Most people try to buy what is on the intent,  use all of those search engine things that will help you.  Use keywords that will help promote you.  I those places that will promote you can use what they need.  Google and Facebook are the most popular sites.   Paperless Agents have the best things to learn about technology..  Their technology is some of the best.  Good luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thank you very much for your advice! I look forward to meeting some people that have the same interests as I do, and are successful at it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.