Introduction

4 Replies

My name is Andria Palgut, I am a fairly new Real Estate Agent in Jacksonville, FL. I am really interested in the investing side. I want to focus on out dated homes, remodeling them and bringing them to conform with the already updated homes in the neighborhood. I am currently researching how to get started with little money of my own, while I work to build up clientele in the meantime.

Hello and welcome to BP!  You have found a good site and you mostly need to listen to people that have made it in your niche.  Networking with people that do what you are interested in is the best way to go.  Other people are usually not good to listen to.  Go to local clubs and network with others that are doing what you want to do.  Tell everyone what you are doing and give them your card that includes your website.  Technology is the thing to do when promoting what you do.  Marketing is also critical.  Your website should always have all of the bells and whistles about what you do.  Most people try to buy what is on the intent,  use all of those search engine things that will help you.  Use keywords that will help promote you.  I those places that will promote you can use what they need.  Google and Facebook are the most popular sites.   Paperless Agents have the best things to learn about technology..  Their technology is some of the best.  Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you