Commercial Lender in Philadelphia/South Jersey

Commercial Lender in Philadelphia/South Jersey

Lender · Clarksboro, NJ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hi Everyone, 

I have always been interested in the Real Estate business, I am a Commercial Real Estate Lender in PA and NJ with Republic Bank, and specialize in multifamily, retail, mixed use and industrial investment property lending, as well as construction lending. (Sorry, we don't do much as far as single family).  My typical loan size is from a few hundred thousand up to about $6M(+), and we can lend to relationship up to $20M. 

In addition, I am interested in long term investing (my wife and I only have one investment property at the moment, but are looking to grow that), and I am a Licensed Real Estate Agent in NJ as well. I am looking forward to both learning and offering help as much as I can in the Bigger Pocket Forums. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my Intro!

-Joe 

1Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Marlton, NJ · Member since 2014 · 125 posts · 36 votes
10y

Hi @Joseph Kenney, welcome to BP!  You've come to the right place.  If you have time, I definitely recommend you listen to Josh & Brandon's podcasts...they are educational, entertaining, and inspiring.  Podcast #47 & #156 are two podcasts that touch on commercial real estate investing.  Would be curious to hear your thoughts after listening to them.  Smart move getting your license as well.  I got my NJ real estate license in the fall and have found that the ability to see properties on my own and make offers will greatly benefit me in the long run.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    10y

    Hello @Joseph Kenney and let me be the first to welcome you to BP. BP is a great place to get started in the real estate investing business. BP offers free online videos and courses for you to watch and learn from. You came to the right place and I wish you all the best.

  • Rental Property Investor · Marlton, NJ · Member since 2014 · 125 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    Hi @Joseph Kenney, welcome to BP!  You've come to the right place.  If you have time, I definitely recommend you listen to Josh & Brandon's podcasts...they are educational, entertaining, and inspiring.  Podcast #47 & #156 are two podcasts that touch on commercial real estate investing.  Would be curious to hear your thoughts after listening to them.  Smart move getting your license as well.  I got my NJ real estate license in the fall and have found that the ability to see properties on my own and make offers will greatly benefit me in the long run.

  • Lender · Clarksboro, NJ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hey Harry, thanks. And yes, I am devouring the podcasts up, I'm loving them! I will check out those two episodes as well!

  • Commercial Investor · Ocala FL · Member since 2012 · 74 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Hi @Joseph Kenney and welcome to BP! 

    Your experience in commercial lending is priceless. Are you going to focus on residential or commercial investing?

  • Lender · Clarksboro, NJ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hey Denny- Thanks! I'm definitely looking more towards multifamily residential, but could definitely see myself doing some retail/office down the road. 

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hello Joseph,

    I am a real estate investor, looking to expand In Philadelphia area by acquiring multi family properties. Looking for lenders, would you be interested to talk?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.