My name is Jared Christie I'm a new member in south Florida

My name is Jared Christie I'm a new member in south Florida

Coconut Creek, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm a real estate investor wholesaler looking to network with other wholesale investors and real estate professionals. 

0Reply
46 views

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    @Jared Christie Welcome to the site. Best of luck

  • New to Real Estate · Frisco, TX · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Jared Christie Welcome to the site. I'm in south Florida as well!

  • Real Estate Investor · Sunny Isles Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 333 votes
    10y

    Hi @Jared Christie - welcome to the site! 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    10y

    Hello @Jared Christie and welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is a great networking site for you to connect with other investors on. BP also offers free online videos and courses and also has it's own podcast in itunes. You came to the right place and I wish you all the best. 

  • Investor · King of Prussia, PA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 339 votes
    10y

    @Jared Christie welcome to BP!

  • Coconut Creek, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey, I appreciate the welcoming messages!

  • Investor/Agent · Clermont, FL · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hi Jared,

    What area do you cover?  Anything near the beach? Is there any questions you would like to ask any of us?  I'm typically an end buyer however if I have too many leads I wholesale myself. 

  • Investor · Pompano Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi Folks! I am new to BP too. I am a investor in S Florida  looking for flip deals in Broward and Palm Beach. I just moved from MA 10 months ago. I am finishing my second flip in probably a month or so and I need to get more deals. I am also a real estate agent so I do have access to mls but still having problems finding GOOD deals. I would appreciate any help. I am willing to  share part of the profit with the one that provides the deal. So let's get connected and make some MONEY.

  • Specialist · Davie FL · Member since 2009 · 147 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    @Jared Christie welcome to the best site on real estate investing!

    I'm a wholesaler in South Florida 

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    @Jared Christie  Welcome to the site. You're going to find tons of material here to help you. I suggest listening to all of the podcasts. They are GOLD! Also, be sure to network with members at local meetups. We have a coffee meetup this Saturday (6/11) in Delray Beach if you are interested. Send me a msg if you'd like more details. Best of luck!

  • Coconut Creek, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks Jon

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    @Jared Christie Welcome to the site. Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  @Jon Huber Can you PM me details on this meeting.

  • Lender · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Jared Christie! If I can help you in amyway please let me know! Best of Luck :)

    Renae Hottle

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.