New guy in Northern KY & Greater Cincinnati OH

New guy in Northern KY & Greater Cincinnati OH

Real Estate Investor · Covington, KY · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi all! Looking to break into the Real Estate market to build up my personal IRA...the previous brokers produced some very anemic results. I'm still in a "job" that although I rather enjoy it I am at the age where I could retire and would when the real estate investing is producing enough to overcome my salary and allow some travel expenses.

The market in the greater Cincinnati region seems to have a lot of potential in the wholesale flip, hold, and fix & flip markets.  At a later date I do expect to fix & hold for rental which I've done in the past.  Because of the large university population in this area, this is a great market to get as well.

Thanks...Maurits

0Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Falmouth, KY · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Hello and welcome. There were 11 of us that attended or first meet up in northern Kentucky earlier this week. If you are interested in attending our July meeting either send me a private message with your email address or setup an alert for Northern Kentucky and it will alert you when a post is made. Hope to see you there.

  • James WilcoxBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 601 votes
    10y

    @Maurits Hartog welcome to BP and the REI community. You have come to the right place to learn all about REI. Seems like you have a good strategy and do not underestimate the value of having a normal "job" to back your REI. Good luck in all your future REI ventures.

    @Sonya Antrobus a BP meetup is awesome! Keep up the networking!

    REI James w/ eXp Realty54 Reviews
  • Vendor · Florence, KY · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    welcome my friend if you ever need anything, I'm here for you!

  • Real Estate Investor · Covington, KY · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Been about two months and not able to do much until I get the Dr release so been reading a lot with regard to working the flips and rehabs. Got together lists of realtors, GC's, HML's, Private Lenders and so forth. Now a question for y'all would be who to look out for and if you have preferred realtors, lenders, and GC's.

    Sonya my apology for not getting back sooner. I'm hoping to be released by the Dr. next Monday and will be looking for a vehicle but hope to make your next meeting

    Thanks Folks!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.