New member from GA

New member from GA

Bethlehem, GA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey everyone!

My name is Preston. I am a 25 year old, General Contractor from GA. I own my own business that has been successful for the last 2 years and has grown it's net worth to near a million dollars. I have a degree from the University of GA in marketing and I'm currently looking to diversify my portfolio and get into real estate investing. I have accrued a decent amount of wealth from my company, and I just can't stand to look at that money anymore, and not do anything with it.  Instead of index funds and your normal stock market investing, and already being in the home market, I want to break into real estate investing and become a successful one at that. Everything I pursue, I give it my all and I will not stop until my goals are reached. I have an extreme work ethic, and my character strives to be the best I can be in all aspects of my life. I feel like real estate investing could take me to that next level. I'm interested in fixing and flipping, owning multiple rental properties as a source of passive income, and any other avenues that may come my way. As of now, I'm clueless when it comes to the process of real estate investing, and I'm really looking for a way to get started with the right foot forward. Obviously, that's why I'm here. I'm looking to learn from experienced investors who have done it. I'm extremely open minded and I'm ready to find out what can work for me.  I am ready to jump into this as soon as I understand and feel confident, of course with the assistance and guidance of other fellow investors. So, hello and I can't wait to learn and move forward and meet some of the successful investors here at BiggerPockets!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @Preston Dean, welcome to the site! Feel free to jump in the community here and also take advantage of the treasure of knowledge here.

    BiggerPockets
  • Contractor · GA · Member since 2016 · 268 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    @Preston Dean Glad to have you! You are on the right track here! My line is open if you want to talk about your real estate goals! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.