New to BP....Finally taking the plunge into wholesaling

New to BP....Finally taking the plunge into wholesaling

Real Estate Investor · Parkland , FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 5 votes

Hi All,  

I am from South Florida, Western suburbs of Broward County if anyone is familiar.  I've been visiting BP for a while now, but finally decided to jump in.  Long term, I am interested in buying an holding apartment buildings.   I have been doing a lot of reading on where to start and decided that I am going to start small in wholesaling and grow from there.  

Looking forward to meeting like minded individuals and being able to help others where I can.

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
10y

I am a wholeseller in Orlando with 48 residential properties all over central Florida. I also have 25 small (less than 50 units) apartments and mixed units in Chicago all with seller financing. All of these properties are all off-market.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Leander, TX · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 40 votes
    10y
    Good luck, Kevin. BP is a great community.
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    What's up, Kevin.

    I'm from Palm Beach, currently resider in Orlando.  That the same strategy I have in mind.  Long term, i'll be picking up buy and holds, but hoping to start with wholesaling.  I've spent the last year or so learning, so i'm just searching for deals at this point.

    Best of luck.

  • Rental Property Investor · Okeechobee, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Good luck Kevin,

    I work in Palm Beach Gardens and live in Okeechobee. My siblings and I are finally diving into RE as well. For now we're working single family Brrrs and eventually want to move onto multifamily buildings. I wish you the best of luck.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlantic County, NJ · Member since 2012 · 514 posts · 209 votes
    10y

    Congrats and good luck!

  • Specialist · Davie FL · Member since 2009 · 147 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    @Kevin Bowen

    Fellow South Florida wholesaler here

    Congrats to starting

    There's lots of great information on Wholesaling here

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 128 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    Hello @Kevin Bowen

    Welcome - we need more Florida wholesalers, so it is great to see the numerous BP contacts responding to your message.

    We're doing business in Tampa/St. Petersburg (Florida) and if anyone needs properties in this area give me a call. It is always good to expand your network!

    From Nancy 

  • Real Estate Investor · Parkland , FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hi Nancy,

    Thanks for responding. I'm up in that area pretty frequently. Let's connect sometime.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    I am a wholeseller in Orlando with 48 residential properties all over central Florida. I also have 25 small (less than 50 units) apartments and mixed units in Chicago all with seller financing. All of these properties are all off-market.

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 538 posts · 432 votes
    10y

    Congrats on jumping in taking action!  Your in a great place for networking and growing your wholesaling business.   See ya around in the discussions.

  • Real Estate Investor · Sunny Isles Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 333 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Kevin Bowen!

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome Kevin!

    Wholesaling in FL, LOL, better beware of the alligators, the regulatory alligators! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.