New to Las Vegas!!! Looking for BP Members

New to Las Vegas!!! Looking for BP Members

Henderson, NV · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes
Hello BP! So I joined back in April of this year and I have been on a learning adventure about REI. Well I just moved from Denver, CO to Henderson, NV outside of Las Vegas so I was hoping to come across some members in this area. I would love to hear from other BP members who live in the LV/Henderson area. I live in the Seven Hills area so I am hoping to pick some brains and possibly meet some seasoned investors around the LV area. I hope to hear from some folks as I am so nervous to do this especially in a new city. Does anyone know of any local REI pros or clubs? Thanks You All!!! Victoria l
0Reply
15 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Henderson, NV · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Thanks so much John Anderson for that information. I'm glad you sent this to me since there will be an upcoming meeting soon. Your help is much appreciated!
  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi and welcome to town!  I've been here 22 years.  Reach out if you need anything.

  • Henderson, NV · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Thanks Charlie Fitzgerald I love it here so far. Would I be able to catch up with you in person just to pick your brain and some other information? Thanks Again!! Victoria
  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Sure ...call me anytime.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · El Paso, TX · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 201 votes
    10y

    @Victoria Urrutia I am an active wholesaler in Las Vegas and been doing this business for 7 years now. Please reach out to me if you have any questions. We are currently doing deals all over town including Henderson

    Thanks, 

    Louis 

  • Robert AdamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Vegas and to BP!

    @Phillip Dwyer also holds a monthly meetup for Henderson.

    Let's connect!

    The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies4.970 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Rockwall, TX · Member since 2015 · 891 posts · 701 votes
    10y

    Hi @Victoria Urrutia and welcome to BP. 

    As Robert mentioned, there is a meeting hosted by @Phillip Dwyer in Henderson near the end of each Month. Its a good meeting, not too big and not too small. Perhaps I'll see you there sometime.

    -Christopher

  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    10y

    @Victoria Urrutia  Feel free to check out the next event.  They are held on the last Tuesday of the month.  RE agents are welcome too.

  • Henderson, NV · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    thank you @Phillip Dwyer and @Christopher Brainard. I'll definitely have to check that out for this month then to see some in person  discussions!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.