Investor in Connecticut New to Biggerpockets

Investor in Connecticut New to Biggerpockets

Investor · Hamden, CT · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 21 votes

Hello,

I'm happy to have joined biggerpockets as a member. I'm a part time investor, who is passionate about small multifamilies rental properties. I'm focusing on 3 to 4 multifamily homes in the Hamden West Haven and Meriden area in Connecticut. i look for houses in need of repair that i can purchased under market value, take care of the repairs and rent them. My real estate agent introduced me to the Biggerpockets podcast. Since then I have learned an immense amount of Knowledge through the podcasts, and the real estate books referred by Josh, Brandon and their guests in the show. I look forward to being part of the biggerpockets community.

1Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
10y

Hey I am glad to see some other local guys in the area. I say local - realizing that it isn't close by but it's nice to hear there are other like minded folks in state. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Ridgefield, CT · Member since 2016 · 72 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Hi @Jose Bernard, Welcome to BP and REI in CT! You have a very wise agent. Best wishes to you and look forward to hearing about your journey. Cheers, Mark

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    10y

    Hey @Jose Bernard and welcome to the BiggerPockets "club!" As I'm sure you've discovered, BiggerPockets is the one stop shop for real estate investing. Get deals done the right way and connect with seasoned investors.

    Congratulations and I wish you luck on your journey to success.

  • William CollinsPro Member
    Investor · Rocky Hill, CT · Member since 2013 · 373 posts · 299 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Jose Bernard ,  get out there and start looking remember driving for dollars works well in this state for targetted letters to landlords looking to exit the game.

  • Investor · Hamden, CT · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Thanks a lot for the warm welcoming. @William Collins thank you for the tip.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mystic, CT · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Welcome aboard. Best of luck!
  • Real Estate Broker · Torrington, CT · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Welcome Jose and good luck!!

  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    10y

    @Jose Bernard,

    Welcome to the Best Real Estate Site on the Net.
    It is always nice to see another Ct., resident in the forums.
    Click on the "Education Tab" at the top of the page, and you could be spending many hours on the Information that is available.
    Raymond

  • Investor · Hamden, CT · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Thank you for the welcoming Raymond. I'm excited to be part of it, and to see someone close to my town as well. I live and invest in Hamden.I'm in the middle of a 3 unit rehab in Hamden now. Would be happy to connect at some point in the near future. 

  • Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
    10y

    Hey I am glad to see some other local guys in the area. I say local - realizing that it isn't close by but it's nice to hear there are other like minded folks in state. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.