Newbie Agent/Investor in Las Vegas

Newbie Agent/Investor in Las Vegas

Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes

Hey all, 

New agent/investor here in the Vegas area, as well as new Pro member to BiggerPockets. I've been a student of real estate for years and have recently returned from having lived in Japan for nearly 20 years to finally try my hand in the exciting Las Vegas market.

I'm hoping to meet all kinds of individuals here and hopefully lend assistance to others who share similar goals to myself.

Cheers

2Reply
10 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 68 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Hey Austin,

    I just moved here as well and I'm looking for a good Realtors to work with. I will be attending the Outback REIA on Thursday if you want to link up.

    I look forward to meeting you. 

    Cheers

  • Goodyear, AZ · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    Moved here two years ago (Henderson area) and now my dad and I are looking to start buying SF/MF properties in the near future. Definitely wouldn't mind meeting local BP friends either!

  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I've been here 23 years and would be glad to assist and provide guidance and access to resources.  

  • Robert AdamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP! Be sure to setup your keywords and subscribe to the sub-forums of interest. Best of luck with your new real estate career! If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

    The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies4.970 Reviews
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Account Closed

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed Welcome to Bigger Pockets.  Are you at the Wardley office in Summerlin or Henderson?

  • Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Hey Phillip, Thanks for the welcome. I actually just started with the Wardley office here in Green Hills.
  • Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Sorry, meant Green Valley...haha
  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed Nice.  We should grab coffee sometime.  I'm near there all the time.

  • Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Phillip Dwyer That would be great. I'm also looking forward to getting over to one of the monthly meetups you host.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.