Hello fellow real estate fanatics!

Hello fellow real estate fanatics!

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes

Hi All,

Briefly, I am a licensed agent in New York City with 8 years experience in Brooklyn real estate.  I have a great network of buyers and landlords I've developed over my career and typically have access to off-market properties and land deals in Brooklyn in addition Manhattan and Queens as well.  

I am looking to connect with investors who are looking for deals and who have deals with a focus in Brooklyn.  

I'm also very interested in developing my investor chops, including exploring other US markets, financing and creative financing amongst other topics.     

3Reply
53 views

Most Popular Reply

Daniel HymanBusiness Member
CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
Welcome David Saba You'll find great people in this community.
My Online Accountant572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Dan Barman would be very interested to hear about your experience investing in the Hudson Valley if you're up  for sharing... 

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    @Jordan Stein, 

    Yo! Just had an offer accepted to buy a duplex in Beacon this last Sunday, this is my 1st real estate deal outside of selling some property in CA that I was managing for a family trust a few years ago and super house-hacking when I was in my 20's here in Brooklyn. Would be happy to share my experience in the Hudson Valley with you, as little as it may be. I focused specifically in Beacon but know some other parts of the Hudson Valley (not as well). PM me and we can discuss. I'm always down for a coffee meet-up as well. 

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Hi  @David Saba:

    are they still avail. ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 92 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    Hello@David Saba can you pm me on the deals you have in Brooklyn 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.