Hello fellow real estate fanatics!

Hello fellow real estate fanatics!

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes

Hi All,

Briefly, I am a licensed agent in New York City with 8 years experience in Brooklyn real estate.  I have a great network of buyers and landlords I've developed over my career and typically have access to off-market properties and land deals in Brooklyn in addition Manhattan and Queens as well.  

I am looking to connect with investors who are looking for deals and who have deals with a focus in Brooklyn.  

I'm also very interested in developing my investor chops, including exploring other US markets, financing and creative financing amongst other topics.     

3Reply
74 views

Most Popular Reply

Daniel HymanBusiness Member
CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y
Welcome David Saba You'll find great people in this community.
My Online Accountant572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Welcome David Saba You'll find great people in this community.
    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Thanks Daniel, great to be connected with you and excited about being here and connecting with other inspired professionals and investors.  

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Hello @David Saba

    I see your a fellow New Yorker! 

    Have you checked out some of the local REI meetings in Brooklyn? You can meet plenty of investors there as well

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 92 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @David Saba I'm also from Brooklyn an looking to meetup with like minded people like yourself.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi @Taron Jackson

    Nice to be connected with you!  

    Yes, re: REIA meetings in Brooklyn, I went to one last month, which was great. If you know of any others, please feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to do the same on my side.

    I also went to another event where Matt and Liz Faircloth from @The Derosa Group both spoke on a 49 unit purchase they had recently completed. 

    I typically go to as many informational and networking events as I can.  

     
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi @Daniel Montes,

    A pleasure to be connected with you.  Feel free to stay in touch and hope to see you at some networking events in the near future in Brooklyn/NYC.  

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Howdy @David Saba, your profile says you studied at Berklee; what instrument? I know a lot of people who went/teach there. 

    Welcome to BP, I'm a somewhat new investor here and have been focusing on finding rental properties and flips in the Hudson Valley. I've been living in the heart of Williamsburg for the last 10 years and although I haven't been an active investor in the area I definitely feel like I have my finger on the pulse of certain things around here. Would love to connect with more like-minded New Yorkers; if you or anyone else knows of where/how to hook up with REI meet-ups in BK or downtown NYC please let me know.

  • Rental Property Investor · Albany, NY · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @David Saba Hi David. I'm also from Brooklyn and a new investor.  I currently own two properties in Brooklyn (one in Vinegar Hill/DUMO and one in Bed-Stuy).  Would love to connect.

  • Investor · King of Prussia, PA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 339 votes
    10y

    @David Saba welcome to BP!

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi @Dan Barman,

    Very nice to meet you here on BP.  I studied guitar performance and music business at Berklee.  My real estate career has kept me busy, but I still enjoy songwriting in my free time.  

    I will definitely post anytime there is an event that I'm planning on attending, including REI meet-ups.

    I would love to hear more about your knowledge of the Hudson Valley as well as your insight into the Williamsburg market, since you are on the ground there everyday.  

    I work as part of a real estate team in my professional career whom are also very passionate about real estate investment and I know would also enjoy meeting you.  Looking forward to connecting soon!    

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi @Dafina Sharp,

    A pleasure to be linked to you here on BP, really loving the community here already!  Brooklyn is my playground, so I would be very happy to be introduced to you.  Those are both wonderful neighborhoods/markets.  I work as part of a team that focusses on residential leasing, sales and sourcing deals for our buyers and investors, whether they be commercial or otherwise. 

    Please feel free to shoot me a message if helpful, looking forward to connecting with you!   

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Ayodeji Kuponiyi! 

    Very happy to be connected here on BP with you and so many other passionate real estate professionals and investors, this is awesome!  

  • Beacon, NY · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    @Dan Barman Hi! I'm in Beacon, NY. I've lived here for 12 years. It's the hottest market in the Hudson Valley, no doubt about that. Where are you looking? I will send you a colleague request so we can stay in touch. 

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 14 votes
    10y
    Welcome David Saba ! I'm new to BP as well but I have family in Brooklyn and I'm definitely looking into investing there to set them up.
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi @Nay Morgan,

    Nice to meet others that are also new to BP.  Would be happy to discuss your search parameters in Brooklyn to see if I can be of help, just shoot me a message or email.  

    Thanks and enjoy your day! 

  • Investor / Broker · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 665 posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi David,

    I'm a Brooklyn RE Investor for the past 20 years.

    I believe if you do your Analysis right, you'll do great here!

    Good Luck!

    Investor Llew

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Llewelyn Adal,

    Nice to be connected and thank you, best of luck to you as well.  What type of investments do focus on in Brooklyn?

    Best,

    Dave

  • Investor / Broker · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 665 posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I currently own 2 Brownstones ( 4 Units each ) and 1 Brick Building (3 Units) in Clinton Hill, 2 Brownstones (3 Units each) in Bed-Stuy and 1 Victorian House (2 Units) in Ditmas Park.

    Ditmas Park was my first investment back in 1997. The last one I bought was the Bed-Stuy Brownstone in November 2015.

    All buildings are owned with Partners, so it's not just me. Hard to do it alone in NYC.

    I'm in the process of purchasing another 3 Family in Ditmas Park now.

    To answer your question, I focus on 3 to 4 Family Buildings in Brooklyn.

    What are you leaning towards to do in NYC?

    Investor Llew

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hi Llewelyn Adal,

    Myself and two other partners are focussed on real estate sales in Brooklyn.  I have been working as an agent in Brooklyn for the last 8 years and Brooklyn and Manhattan is where I focus most of my attention.  We have an office in Bed Stuy at the corner of Decatur Street and Marcus Garvey Boulevard.  Our expertise is residential leasing and sales as well as sourcing deals (both on and off-market) for our investors.  I would be very happy to stay in touch with you about possible investment opportunities.

    I will be at the Brooklyn REIA event tomorrow evening if you are available, details are in my prior post in this thread.

    Looking forward to connecting soon!

  • Vendor · Albany, NY · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Thank you for the invite I would love to speak with you more. Inbox me.

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    @David Saba and @Llewelyn A. - I too am looking to do the same.  Current trying to find a good deal in the BedStuy, Bushwick, Crown Heights for a 3-4 unit.  Please keep me in mind if you come across something.  Thanks.

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 26 votes
    9y
    Can somone point out where I can find the REI Meet ups in Brooklyn? I would love to attend. Thanks in advance
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hi @Remo F.,

    Meetup.com is the site I use regarding upcoming Brooklyn REI meetings. I'm working with the Brooklyn event organizers and there will be a number of upcoming events between now and the end of the year.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hi All,

    My colleague and I just listed a 2 family Brownstone in Bed Stuy Brooklyn for sale today, it needs work: message me for details.  

    I also have two potential land deals available, one in Bed Stuy and the second in Flatbush.  

    Very Best,

    Dave

  • Real Estate Agent · Mcdonough, GA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Welcome to the community there are a lot of great people you will be able to connect with here on BP!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.