22 yr old new real estate investor

22 yr old new real estate investor

Palm Coast, FL · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hi everyone,

My name is Cydy and I am a new investor. I have almost set up my business just finishing up with marketing department. I am looking forward to do deals with everybody.

Cydy

1Reply
14 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 482 posts · 316 votes
    9y

    Cydy, you have to be more clear about what you want. You can get millions of different types of answers which doesn't help anyone.

    Steve

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hey @Cydy Palang welcome to BiggerPockets!

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Agent · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2016 · 298 posts · 53 votes
    9y

    Hi @Cydy Palang. Welcome to BP! I am a Realtor and wholesaler in the Tampa Bay area. If you have any questions about this area or in general, please reach out! Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Safety Harbor, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Welcome Cydy!  Much success to you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Madison, WI · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 40 votes
    9y
    Great time to start! I purchased my first property at 22, and with support like you can find here, I'm sure you can be successful. Cheers,
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 43 votes
    9y

    @Cydy Palang Welcome to the world of investing. I would suggest you set some goals: short term, mid, and long term goals. that will give you a gauge on what direction you will be heading in this industry. Make a plan of action, and start working that plan. Success wont happen over night, but with each day passing- you will build momentum and you will start to see the results. It can be that one deal that changes your life and will move you to put everything into this. Hope to hear of your future success. Best of luck in your investing career. Much success.

  • Robert LindsleyPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 185 posts · 53 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Cydy Palang to Biggerpockets.  You're going to find tons of great information here.

    I would also encourage you to figure out how you want to get into RE investing.  Listen to the great podcasts here and elsewhere, jump in the forums and learn as much as you can.  And remember it's always ok to change your mind and re-focus as you learn new things.  I originally thought I was going to be a flipper, but realized after months of learning that buy-and-hold was the right strategy for me.

    Best of luck to you!

    Robert.

  • Palm Coast, FL · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Steve Milford Thank you, will keep that in mind.

    @Dave Visaya Salamat! Good luck on your venture.

    @Zach Welner Thank you! I appreciate the offer, will keep you in mind!

    @Kenyette Godhigh-Bell Thank you for the warm welcome!

    @Paul Haviland Thank you Paul! I am looking forward to start my first deal. The process of setting up a business has been interesting.

    @Jabbar Thomas Thank you for the wisdom. I have set goals to keep me motivated and going.

    @Robert Lindsley Thank you Robert! I will try different exit strategies and find the right fit for me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.