Miami-based Investor and Property Manager. New to BP

Miami-based Investor and Property Manager. New to BP

Mehdi KhachaniBusiness Member
Property Manager · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 16 votes

Hello Everyone, 

It's great to join this group. I'm a Miami-based real estate investor (with 3 deals under the belt in 3 years), a property manager (licensed CAM managing a 20 unit building HOA and apartment units in Miami Beach) while working a full time job in Sales. As you can imagine, I work pretty much all the time but love what I do. Not sure I call it a job if I rather spend time doing real estate rather than anything else.

In terms of education/training, I graduated with an MBA from Wharton and a Masters in Engineering from McGill University. 

Another thing I love other than my work is people. So happy to be here and engage with you (share ideas, tips, resolve problems). I like to help and give back. 

All the best, 

Mehdi

1Reply
16 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Welcome!

  • Mehdi KhachaniBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Thank you Najah! 

  • Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP. I believe we are neighbors.  

  • Mehdi KhachaniBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Yes, Vincent! Great connecting with you.

  • Investor · Coconut Grove, FL · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    welcome!

  • Mehdi KhachaniBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Thanks!!

  • Real Estate Investor · Sunny Isles Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 333 votes
    9y
  • Mehdi KhachaniBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Thank you Lucas. Would love to learn more about Hollywood! 

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP. This is a wonderful community. There are quite a bit of resources& a lot of individuals who are willing to give advice. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.