New to BiggerPockets and I would like to introduce myself!

New to BiggerPockets and I would like to introduce myself!

Mount Vernon, WA · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 5 votes

Hello, 

Hello, my name is Bao Chau. I am new to real estate investing and I have a lot to learn. I am very excited about reading, learning, and asking questions at BiggerPocket Forum. Next week, we will be closing on our first primary (but will be our investment property in a few years) going to close on our first property in Mount Vernon area. Interestingly, when we initially put an offer in for this property, we didn't do it as an investment mindset per say but as a primary residence (owner occupied). But in a few years, this property will be our rental properties. Also, we are renting out one bedroom in our new upcoming property and so there will be some cash flow in this. But hopefully, I can learn and grow in this real estate investing, as well as do more deals. Many thanks! 

2Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Hobart, IN · Member since 2014 · 773 posts · 225 votes
    9y

    @Bao-Chau Tran Hey welcome to the site! There is so much amazing information on here and some great connections to e made. Stay active on here and keep up the education. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to the site @Bao-Chau Tran

  • Julie MarquezPro Member
    Investor · Skagit County, WA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 807 votes
    9y

    @Bao-Chau Tran Welcome to Bigger Pockets! This is a great place to learn about being a landlord.  I also invest in Mount Vernon and Skagit, so it is great to meet other people in the area.

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Bao-Chau Tran

    You have come to the right place to connect with the wide array of real estate professionals and investors. Make sure to view the Bigger Pockets book store: https://www.biggerpockets.com/store

  • Mount Vernon, WA · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Yes, I have been reading some ebooks from Amazon. Now, I am exploring the podcast, blogs, and forum at BiggerPocket.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.