Hello, I'm new and from the Louisville area!

Hello, I'm new and from the Louisville area!

Real Estate Investor · Fisherville, KY · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
Hi! I have been in the Louisville area for about five years and I am starting to look at buying some rental property here. I have a couple of properties that I rent out in two other states. I've learned some lessons with my other properties and still have a lot to learn. I'm happy to have found this site and hope to be able to add some value. I know I'll learn a lot from this group. I would be interested in hearing from others on this site in the Louisville area.
1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
9y
Pedro Martins it's run by Brett K. And it's next Thursday.
See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    9y
    Welcome to the Louisville scene! We have a great group here between KREIA, the meetup at United Real Estate and the southern Indiana group. If you have any questions about areas of interest, market trends or anything else just ask.
  • Developer · Hobart, IN · Member since 2014 · 773 posts · 225 votes
    9y

    @Aaron Sjostrand Welcome to the site. There is a ton of information on here and some even better connections! Stay active on here and keep networking like crazy. If I can ever help at all please let me know. 

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Aaron Sjostrand:

    Hi! I have been in the Louisville area for about five years and I am starting to look at buying some rental property here. I have a couple of properties that I rent out in two other states.

    I've learned some lessons with my other properties and still have a lot to learn. I'm happy to have found this site and hope to be able to add some value. I know I'll learn a lot from this group.

    I would be interested in hearing from others on this site in the Louisville area.

     Sounds like you have a great plan going! Best of luck to you!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Aaron Sjostrand

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Make sure to read the Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 55 votes
    9y
    Jay Leisten can you give details about the meetup at United Real Estate? Thanks!
  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    9y
    Pedro Martins it's run by Brett K. And it's next Thursday.
  • Real Estate Investor · Fisherville, KY · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Jay Leisten , I am definitely interested in attending some meet ups. If I read right, there is one this Thursday. Can you send me contact info for it? Thanks!
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 77 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Aaron Sjostrand:

    Jay Leisten , I am definitely interested in attending some meet ups. If I read right, there is one this Thursday. Can you send me contact info for it?

    Thanks!

    Hey Aaron, the meet up is posted here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/399980-investors-meetup--accountability-groups-the-lou-market

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.