Scottsdale, Arizona New investor and future agent

Scottsdale, Arizona New investor and future agent

Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 159 posts · 59 votes

Hi everyone! 

I just decided to switch careers three months ago. I have been living in China and Thailand for the past 2+ year as a CrossFit coach/consultant/manager. I really love real estate and investing my money, so perfect job for me. 

I get my real estate license in March to help find deals and am currently looking to creatively finance two single family homes or duplexes in any of the zip codes below because I like these areas! 

85014

85015

85281

85282

85283

My partner invests in options trading and forex exchange and we are looking to meet other like minded individuals to share ideas and dreams. If you want to be friends, send me a message! 

0Reply
16 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Doug McVinuaPro Member
    Property Manager · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2016 · 608 posts · 426 votes
    9y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets and the Real Estate industry in AZ!

    Doug

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Allie!

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP, @Allie Pfannenstiel!  How awesome you're working your way into the Real Estate industry.  Those are great areas, that is if you're okay with student housing as those are the typical areas for ASU and GCU students.  I'm happy to help - let's connect and talk!

  • Allie PfannenstielPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 159 posts · 59 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

  • Allie PfannenstielPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 159 posts · 59 votes
    9y

    @dalton Kiley I am fine with student housing- almost prefer it for rental income. i have immediate relatives in Scottsdale, Phoenix, tempe and Chandler so it seems like a good location for my next property which is for buy and live. 

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2013 · 194 posts · 100 votes
    9y

    @Allie Pfannenstiel, I met Natasha years ago in Tempe before she left to Thailand. I can't remember... are you two sisters? Not sure if I met you too it was so long ago. I think I met Natasha right after I had returned from teaching in China about 3.5 years ago.

    Have to ask a question: Did you ever meet Fil Wojt in your Asia Crossfit journeys? He has a gym in Qingdao, China and got his certification in Thailand. Big Polish blonde guy.

    Anyways, welcome to BP.

  • Allie PfannenstielPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 159 posts · 59 votes
    9y

    wow! What a small world! We are actually twins. I don't recall ever meeting you but I return from Australia at the end of March, let's meet up? 

    I have not met him. Which is crazy because it's a pretty small community in Asia relatively. 

    What are you doing on here? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2011 · 471 posts · 296 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Allie Pfannenstiel!

    We share the same last name so I know you're awesome! ;))

    Let me know how I can help, good luck with your RE exam!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Allie Pfannenstiel

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. A great resource is the webinars section of the website. https://www.biggerpockets.com/proreplay

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 10 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Allie Pfannenstiel:

    @dalton Kiley I am fine with student housing- almost prefer it for rental income. i have immediate relatives in Scottsdale, Phoenix, tempe and Chandler so it seems like a good location for my next property which is for buy and live. 

     
    As long as you are fine with it, then you can definitely do it!  I think the property prices will increase once the new AZ Coyotes Arena breaks ground in Tempe.  So long-term investing in Tempe in today's market might not be a bad idea at all!  @Allie Pfannenstiel  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.