Looking to build a powerful network in my new REI career

Looking to build a powerful network in my new REI career

Specialist · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 20 votes

How are you guys,

I am Arturo Borges, entrepreneur, philanthropist, located in Miami, Fl.

I am starting my real estate investor career and looking to meet new people that are genuinely wanting to help others and hopefully build strong relationships in the industry.

I hope to start building a powerful network with many of you!

Sincerely,

Arturo Borges

0Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Dave VisayaPro Member
Moderator
Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
9y

Hey @Arturo Borges welcome to BiggerPockets! Definitely start jumping into the community here and feel free to ask any questions related to Real Estate investing!

BiggerPockets
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hey @Arturo Borges welcome to BiggerPockets! Definitely start jumping into the community here and feel free to ask any questions related to Real Estate investing!

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 82 votes
    9y

    @Arturo Borges Welcome to the BP Community. Have you had any success in investing in Hollywood, FL? It is an area I have been actively looking at as the prices in Miami are as high as ever and the deals harder to find. 

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 363 posts · 143 votes
    9y

    @Arturo Borges Welcome, We have a small group on Aventura area, the meeting will be next Thursday March 9th at Panera Bread on Aventura, everybody are more than welcome to come,  by the way I have some rental properties on Hollywood, good area to invest

    See you there 

  • Specialist · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    @Carlos Zapata Awesome, I'd love to attend these kinds of meetings Carlos.

    I look forward to meeting you in the near future, take care.

  • Specialist · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    @David O. No! I'm a starting my career as a REI actually, seeing that you are here in South Florida I look forward to meeting you anytime, take care.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 363 posts · 143 votes
    9y

    @Arturo Borges and @David O. you are welcome to join us this coming Thursday March 9 at 7 pm at Panera Bread in Aventura 

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 363 posts · 143 votes
    9y

    Meeting on March 9th

    Panera Bread

    18111 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura, FL 33160

    See you there

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Arturo Borges

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Make sure to listen to the podcasts. They are very informative, and contain ample information. https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.