New Member on BP - wholesale Pittsburgh Pa

New Member on BP - wholesale Pittsburgh Pa

Greensburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 2 votes

Hi Everyone !

I have been reading a lot from the BP site and other sites for sometime now and am excited about starting my RE Biz as a wholesaler. 

My initial plan is to dip in slowly with a goal of about 5 wholesale opportunities this year.

Realistically, what would you say to a newbie ?

 I am concentrating on the Westmoreland County Pa area for now. I know I have a lot to learn and am looking for as much direction and info that I can get. I am just getting started and need to build a network of investors, title co's, and RE agents, just to name a few.

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Canonsburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 59 votes
    9y

    I say welcome and good luck!

    I think 5 deals is completely doable if you're willing to dig in!

    Check out BP for lots of info - I'm a fan of the forums and podcasts.

    Also check out local investment clubs. REIA Pittsburgh has some pull from your area. There's another guy I know who's very active out that way too who could possibly put you in touch with a club out that way. PM me if you need his contact info as I don't want to post it publicly.

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Debra N.

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Make sure to check out the very informative blogs.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs

  • Greensburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi Debra, I'm in Greensburg too and one of the best things I think you can do is attend the Southwestern Pa Real Estate investor meeting ( http://www.swpainvestorsgroup.com/ )

    The next meeting i this Wednesday 3/15 at Gianelli's II at 630.

    Hope to see you there!

    Matt

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.