New to Bigger Pockets - Mortgage Note & Buy and Hold Guy

New to Bigger Pockets - Mortgage Note & Buy and Hold Guy

Investor · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2017 · 377 posts · 230 votes

Hello, I'm a mortgage note investor and a buy and hold real estate guy in the DC area.  Looking to make some connections on BP.  Hit me up. Thanks,

1Reply
9 views

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    9y

    Hey @Martin Saenz Welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. Feel free to ask any questions in the forums.

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2017 · 377 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    Roger that.  Love the podcasts and Turner's books, so I'm sure I'll love the site.  

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    9y
    Martin Saenz We have similar interests. I was thinking of starting a small D.C. Note investor Meetup and get 5-10 people to start to talk about and discuss notes etc. Let me know if you would be interested. Chris
    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Martin Saenz, welcome to the site! Here are some good places to start: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet- find and connect with other BP members that are in your area.

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts - Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you.
    And, of course the
    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums - ask any question about real estate!
    See you around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2017 · 377 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    Thank you, Dave.  Appreciate the guidance.  Martin

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to the site @Martin Saenz

  • Investor · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2017 · 377 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    Hello James, 

    Good to connect with you.  I've purchased a lot of residential mortgage notes in Cuyahoga County?  Boy, does that county have it's own system:)  Love the area of Ohio and perhaps we can connect on commercial opportunities.  I'm looking to expand my commercial holdings and would look to Dayton, Cbus, and Cleveland.  All the best!

  • Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 250 posts · 60 votes
    9y

    @Martin Saenz

    Welcome to BP, Martin!!

  • Investor · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2017 · 377 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    Thanks Paul, will do.  I have a good network of attorneys in IN, OH, and some other states, but you never know. I won't be making Note Source this year, however I have heard so many positives on it.  Assume you are going?

  • Investor · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2017 · 377 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    Thanks Iverem.  Appreciate it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.